About Keystone Special Needs Ministry
At Keystone we want to include ALL families in our Worship. Our goal is to help all students grow in faith, wisdom, and friendship with God and others, while giving parents time to refuel. If you have a child or teenager with a special need, we want to know so we may be able to help!
The following ministries are offered on a weekly basis and are designed to support our students with special needs. Please review and let us know how we can support your family. We would love to get your son or daughter plugged in.
Sign Language Interpreter
A sign language interpreter is available for deaf and hard-of-hearing persons at the 10:30 AM worship experience.
How To Get Started
If you are interested in learning more or in having your child participate in any of these programs, there are several easy ways to get started:
- Complete the Connect Form.
- Contact the church office at (734) 944-5397 for more information.
- Stop by Guest Services on Sunday morning to complete the registration form, which summarizes your child’s unique personality and needs. You can also download and print the form, and bring the completed form with you to Guest Services on Sunday.
- Once we receive the form, we will set a time to meet with our special needs consultant, and begin the process of finding a suitable buddy for your child. There can be a waiting period of a few weeks as we take some essential steps to ensure a good long-term match for your child and their buddy.
- Take some time to understand how the process works and what to expect in the coming weeks. Click here to understand how the process works.
Whatever your need, we want to know so we may be able to help!