Keystone’s baptism process has been designed to be both simple and meaningful. From the registration form to the baptism meeting, each step has been carefully planned with you in mind:
- Step 1 – If you think baptism is the next step for you, please take 35 minutes and listen to Pastor Ken’s talk on baptism where he answers the questions we are most often asked about baptism.
- Step 2 – Complete the Online Baptism Registration Form (below) or download, print the Baptism Registration Form File and drop it off at Guest Services on Sunday or at the church office during the week. We will then contact you to schedule a meeting with one of our Pastors to talk through the biblical basis for baptism, review your registration form and answer any questions you may have.
- Step 3 – You will be contacted by a staff member to schedule your baptism and video taping of your testimony. They will explain the logistics of check-in, reserved seating for your guests, and the order of events for your Baptism.
- Step 4 – Film your story. One of the most powerful aspects of baptism is your video story shown right before your baptism. The video gives you the opportunity to share how you came to know Christ as your Savior and how He has been working in your life. Our team will help you through every step of the process. We want you to feel as comfortable as possible. Here are some recent examples of baptism testimonies:
- Step 5 – Get baptized! Baptisms take place during one of the Sunday services and include a showing of your pre-recorded video prior to your baptism. Invite your family, friends and co-workers to join in the celebration of your baptism.