The Baptism Process
Keystone’s baptism process has been designed to be both simple and meaningful. From the registration form to the baptism meeting, each step has been carefully planned with you in mind:
- Step 1 – If you think baptism is the next step for you, please take 35 minutes and listen to Pastor Ken’s talk on baptism where he answers the questions we are most often asked about baptism.
- Step 2 – Complete the Baptism Registration Form. Once we receive your registration, we will contact you to schedule a meeting with one of our Pastors to talk through the biblical basis for baptism, review your registration form and answer any questions you may have. You can bring your completed form to Guest Services on Sunday.
- Step 3 – You will be contacted by a staff member to schedule your videotaping and baptism at Keystone. They will explain the logistics of check-in and order of events for your Baptism. Read about sharing your story on video.
- Step 4 – Film your story. One of the most powerful aspects of baptism is your video story shown right before your baptism. At Keystone our Tech Team will help you through every step of the process. We want you to feel as comfortable and prepared for the video as possible.
- Step 5 – Get baptized! Baptisms take place during one of the Sunday services and include a showing of your pre-recorded video prior to your baptism. Invite your family, friends and co-workers to join in the celebration of your baptism. We will have a reserved seating section set aside for you and your guest(s). A Guest Services Host will guide you to this section.
If you have questions, please complete a Connect Form and a member of our Ministry Team will contact you.
For more information about baptism at Keystone, check out the following pages: