To love and lead people in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
To create a church that unchurched people love to attend.
To create environments where people are encouraged and equipped to pursue intimacy with God, learn how to surrender themselves, develop community with those inside the church and have a positive influence on those outside the church.
As an organization, we are choosing to hold these values as central in the pursuit of our mission.
- Biblical Authority – God has spoken to us through the Bible and we recognize it as the final authority for our lives. Are your priorities consistent with scripture?
- Intimacy with God – God desires an intimate relationship with each of us. Is your relationship with God growing?
- Relevant Environments – Every environment should be designed to effectively connect with its target audience. Have you ever been to an environment clearly designed for someone else? We try to avoid that. At Keystone we focus on making our environments appealing, engaging, and helpful.
- Relational Evangelism – God’s message of forgiveness through Christ is most effectively conveyed within the context of personal relationships. In whom are you investing?
- Authentic Community – Accountability, belonging, care and spiritual growth happen best when we are connected with others in REAL relationships. Regular – Essential – Authentic – Loving. Are you in a small group?
- Strategic Service – Our spiritual gifts have maximum impact when exercised in support of our strategy. Where are you serving?
- Intentional Apprenticing – We are responsible to pass along to others the knowledge, skills and opportunities that have been entrusted to us. Who are you apprenticing?
Our Orange Approach
Orange is the combination of two colors: yellow and red. In our church, yellow represents the light of truth that the church is called to shine in our world. Red represents the love of the family. As important as the two influences are individually in the life of a child, we believe that when they are combined, they make an even greater impact. Orange is created when we combine the love of the family with the light of the church to influence the life of a child.
Ultimately, Keystone is not THE Church and not just A church. This is not even OUR church, really. It is CHRIST’S church and we would love to share it with you.