We are excited to be worshipping together again! As we begin the transition to in-person services please be aware of the following guidelines:
- In-person worship at 9:00am & 10:30am will be in a tent located directly in front of the building, providing adequate space for people to gather for worship and maintain social distance guidelines as outline by the CDC.
- Reservations are no longer required.
- Overflow seating will be available outside the tent area if needed. Feel free to bring your lawn chairs if you would like to sit outside the tent area.
- Student and Children’s Ministry will not be offered at this time, and the worship service will be designed for the entire family to enjoy and be engaged.
- The entire experience will be touch-less for the time being. Doors will be open for you, no handouts will be given, and such.
- The cafe will be closed, so bring your own coffee!
- Here’s our full plan… Keystone ReOpening Plan.
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group and the church family before attending worship this weekend:
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, we strongly encourage you to attend Keystone online this weekend.
All good? We look forward to seeing you on Sunday!