We are excited to be worshipping together again! As we begin the transition to in-person services please be aware of the following guidelines:
- Reservations are required. So that we can control the number of people in one shared space, we ask that you make a reservation for your family/group. Click the appropriate link below to make a reservation.
- The entire experience will be touchless for the time being. Doors will be held for you, no handouts will be given, and such. Please practice physical distancing (except within family groups).
- Overflow seating will be available in other areas of the building.
- The cafe will be closed, so bring your own coffee!
- Here’s our plan… Download the pdf.
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group and the church family before reserving seats for this weekend:
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, we strongly encourage you to attend Keystone online this weekend.
All good? Let’s go ahead and save your seat.